Right of withdrawal
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, the law (Consumer Code Legislative Decree no. 206/05) provides that the right can be exercised within 10 working days from receipt of the merchandise - or the conclusion of the contract when it comes to services - by sending a registered letter with return receipt to the seller. For sales made abroad, will be valid the number of days (even less than 10) transposed the Directive 2011/83/Ue level of each individual State.
The costs of returning the goods are your responsibility.
Alternatively, to speed the replacement/refund from the seller, we recommend the following procedure to return or replace the product, Take note of the following steps:
1. Send an e-mail communication with firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in which you intend to do a return/replacement and where is his intention to rescind the purchase contract.
2. You will receive via email the Return Authorization Code (RAC) that will identify your practice.
3. Complete the Return Form and return it by e-mail to: email@example.com
4. Properly pack the product in its original packaging, which must be intact and complete with every accessory kit and do not write anything about the original packaging of any products; bulky parcels are packed with packing paper and products of small size must be included in cardboard boxes-
5. Shipment through the mail or by courier will be your choice. The costs of returning the product are specifically charged to the buyer (Article 67 of the Consumer Code). Indicate clearly on the package the Return Authorization Code (RAC), attributed by Tankerspareparts.com, and the sender.
Ensure delivery against theft or damage in transit; such expenses are specifically charged to the purchaser. If the returned product has not been insured for the value indicated on the invoice, in case of damage or loss during transport, Tankerspareparts.com reserves the right to charge for any damage suffered by holding them amounts to be refunded.
Will not be refunded or exchanged products without a Return Authorization Code (RAC).
The right of withdrawal is lost if the returned product is not intact, that is:
a. Lack of or damage the original packaging;
b. Lack of product components (accessories, cables, manuals, etc ...);
c. Damage to the product for reasons other than transportation.
Tankerspareparts.com not accept returns that do not meet all the requirements.
Timing of repayment
Tankerspareparts.com will reimburse for the cost of goods shipped within the statutory time limits (30 days), after receiving the goods and checked that all requirements have been met.
Refunds for orders paid by bank: the refund is the current account indicated by you on the return form when sending the same email.